My coordinate for today's finals! So far, finals are treating me good.
I randomly matched these two as I didn't prepare the night before. I just chose the dress the night before, but not the jacket. And both are not mine.. Well, mummy gave me her dress, I guess technically that's mine now. But leopard-print, any print, is so not my type, but I'm alright with it.
And the jacket is actually a blouse, a very big and oversized blouse.. I guess it can be used as a jacket, or even dress? Lolol.
To me, the colors blend in well right? Haha seriously don't know what to match with the dress because it's spaghetti strapped. I didn't want to wear that to finals without any jacket. So, voila!
Dress: Kitschen
Blouse/Jacket: (Mummy took out the label)
My look of the day haha, I didn't actually apply eye liner just to go finals okay! After finals, when I came back, I played and practiced how to draw eye liner.
And my contact lens have arrived two weeks ago! Yay! First time wearing colored contact lens, brown color. And diameter made my eyes look bigger and more alive! How awesome!
So practically nowadays, when I use contact lens, I will apply light make up (foundation, eyebrow, mascara and light eye liner)
Okay right? Okay right?!
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment