As I mentioned before in my previous WonderBox #3 post, I will not be subscribing to WonderBox already.
Come to think of it, I have WonderPoints to redeem TWO months of WonderBox! Yay! They added many brands that I can't wait to try, hopefully. So, I'm waiting for my September WonderBox since I didn't manage to subscribe the August one in time.
But I've got a surprise! Well, I don't usually visit the WonderBox facebook page (click) unless they posted something on my feed. Then one day, I saw a contest announcement at the corner of my facebook. So, I just clicked on it, and I saw the winner is 'Stephanie'. I was like, okay, there are many Stephanies out there, so I didn't really care lah.
But then I saw the blurry email address under the 'Stephanie' name. It's pretty hard to read becauseof the background and font colour. And I thought it looked like my email address! I didn't want to get all hyped up, in case it wasn't my email. So, I just waited lah, for them to send out the parcel, to see I got receive not.

And I did receive! Boy, I was so excited hehehe. If you know, I'm not the type that wears makeup often. But what I got, really made my day! And I just take it as, WonderBox giving me these, as my belated birthday gift!
Have a look! The box is tied with pink ribbon, so special!
And what I saw when I opened it.. I rearranged them.
The products are from Office ANTE USA. First, the silky soft and tender foundation liquid. I personally love the texture and scent of the liquid. I don't know how to describe the scent, but the texture is something like a sunblock cream.
Then, soft and mild cheek colour. I've gotten a blusher before from WonderBox themself (the Ronasutra, WonderBox #1). But I gave that to my sister. And here I am, having another blusher! Yay! What I love about this blusher is their compartment. I didn't notice at first, then the second look, I saw the bottom compartment. It comes with a mirror and a small brush! Oh, the blusher, you know, pinkish type.
And crystal and silky loose powder! Well, I've always wanted a powder, to make my face 'flawless' lol. Lucky me, I got it free, instead of buying!
Thank you, Wonderbox!
Okay, so let me explain how did I win these awesome items. All you have to do is subscribe to WonderBox (click) with the price of RM 45.00, where you will receive 4-6 sample/deluxe/full-size beauty products from various beauty categories (depending of your beauty profile quiz, which you have to take because this is how they decide to send you what products that might be suitable for you!). After receiving your parcel, you can then enjoy your items. Later you can surf their website and answer your product survey.
(It's all in the right hand side. It's all there! It's very easy to navigate their page!)
Just by answering all the product survey, you are now in the running of winning an awesome gift from their brand partners! It is that simple!
So, what are you waiting for? Hurry and subscribe! It's worth it!
xx













No comments:
Post a Comment