I've been waiting to receive a parcel for the past two weeks. GDex called me, saying that they are going to deliver my parcel on that day.. But they didn't, so okay. Then again, after a week, they called saying they want to deliver and asked which day I was free. So I told them. Yet, they didn't deliver. I was getting impatient with their service (all the while, their delivery was fast and efficient!). Luckily, they came the next day. I consider myself as 'no fate with GDex' hahaha.
And the parcel that I'm referring to is..
What would it be? Hint: Special ribbon color! So it isn't the monthly WonderBox!
Tadaaaaaaa! Okay before I begin.. Have you ever heard of Bloop? Not as in fishes go bloop bloop okay! Hahaha.
"Bloop is basically defined as colorful, smart, young, independent, balance and outgoing. It is the spirit of the rainbows, appearing to bring smiles and happiness into lives. Bloop is amazing and bloop is you!"
Bloop is always moving forward and trying to improve their products! Plus, Bloop currently has manufacturing and development partners in many places including France, Germany, The United States, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Taiwan, Korea, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, Sweden, & Denmark.
Okay, so what I received was Bloop Amazing Nail Strips and Bloop Nail Polish!
These amazing nail strips are perfect for fall or any occasions! The creative designs can be sticked and pressed on to natural nails for a simple and effortless way to wear nail art. Believe it! There are more and more designs that are being added into this collections!
One the nail strips I received is this.. Very cute! I think the design suit my personality well; happy, bubbly-ish.
The second nail strip is.. Very classy, chic! I also love this design. Actually I love any girly, cute designs!
There are given instructions at the back! How easy and convenient!
And the nail polish is like magenta-purple color! And is not an ordinary nail polish, it is a sandy nail polish! Not the really rough sandy surface, but nice and gentle feel to it!
Okay, so I tried them out already.. And I'm really loving it. I walk you through on how to get those amazing nails!
Bloop Amazing Nail Strips
Note: Using the nail strips on longer nails are better because the nail strips' designs are quite long. If apply on short nails, some designs will not be there.
Before I get started, prepare a nail buffer or nail file. And nail clipper or small scissors.
Firstly, make sure your hands are sparkly clean lol. No lah, according to the instructions.. "Make sure your nails are clean before using nail it! Use Bloop nail polish remover for effective cleaning!" Check!
(Ignore my thumb.. A bit out of shape because my dog bit my nails a few months back -_- so I'm not going to put the strip on my thumb)
Secondly, choose the best nail strips that are suitable for your fingers. Thirdly, remove the nail sticker carefully. It's a little fragile, though. Then, stick onto your nails starting from the center and slowly work your way out to the sides. Make sure you press the sides until it sticks.
It should look something like that after sticking.. (pardon me for me hair, there lol)
Next, buff or file the strip. What I did was, I bend the strip downwards and stick onto the excess strip. It is easier to buff/file the excess off.
Gently break the strip away from your nail.. You can see it coming off like this.
A closer view of how the excess nail strip looked like after buffering/filing..
Then, proceed with the other nails using the same way.. As you go, your skills on doing this will improve. Like, maybe the first finger you did wasn't as neat as the following fingers.
(I find this picture very cute! Look at the smiley face while buffering!)
After completing, I actually cut out the excess strip at the sides of my nails because I have really small finger nails.. So, the excess strip make my finger look weird. No choice but to cut the excess strip. I used a small scissors (for sewing actually). You have other option (nail clipper) to choose from if you want.
Press the sides, and slowly cut as it opens up.
As a result.. Tadaaa! It look a little messy because I cut the sides. But as I mentioned, as you keep doing/going on.. Your skills will improve.
For longer lasting, apply the Bloop top coat nail polish! However, I have not purchase it yet, so I applied another top coat. But, it is not advisable to apply a thick layer (it will cause the strips to crumple a little, like mine lol).
Love it! Don't you? And all of that took about 30 minutes or slightly more! The best part is that you don't have to wait for it to dry! So, I am able to do my stuff after doing them.
I'm giving the other strip to my sister as a reward for helping me doing. She won't do anytime soon, as she is
busy too. But the procedure are similar to the above.
"Special thank you to my sister for helping! She is so much better at doing this than me, definitely!"
One Bloop Amazing Nail Strips costs RM 12.90
I say what?
- Instructions provided (how to do and remove).
- Additional nail strips sizes, six nail strips per hand. Total of 12 nail strips.
- Fast and effective, no drying time needed.
- Suitable for any occasions, various designs available.
- No chemical or alcohol content.
- Realistic (prove: my friends thought I polished my nails, not by using the nail strips!)
- Last for at least five days.
- Reasonable price.
Cons
- A little big for small nails (like mine). However, solvable by trimming the sides.
- Need to ask a friend to help. It's a little hard to do by your own.
Bloop Sandy Nail Polish
I also tried it already! What I love is that it is very glittery and shiny! You know, I can't resist glittery things!
Don't you just love it?
One Bloop Sandy Nail Polish costs approximately RM 18 - RM 20
Don't you just love it?
One Bloop Sandy Nail Polish costs approximately RM 18 - RM 20
I say what?
Pros
- Dry very fast.
- Applying one layer is enough, if you want.
- Very glittery and shiny.
- Perfect for any occasions.
- Reasonable price.
Con
- Easily chipped without top coat (or maybe I'm just too rough lol)
- The brush is a little too bushy (or maybe my nails are too small)
****
I am definitely going to get Bloop products after my finals! I mean the nail strips, and some nail polishes! Pretty much loving their products so far!
Visit and like Bloop FB page to follow their updates and contests! They have a website too, but it is coming soon. However, do subscribe to them! You won't regret!
Or you can drop by at these locations yourself, and look around!
Or you can drop by at these locations yourself, and look around!
Klang Valley
- Wisma Haniffa KL
- Parkson, KL Festival City Mall
- Sunway Pyramid, LG1.65 (LG Floor, Old Wing)
- The Store, Pacific Hypermarket Mentakab
- Genting Highland First World Plaza, LOT F/L 2A.33 (Level T2A)
Penang
- Sunshine Square, First Floor, Bayan Baru
- GAMA, Georgetown
- Parkson, Gurney Plaza
Kota Bharu
- Parkson, KB Mall
Perak
- Parkson, Ipoh Parade
Do give me your thoughts about these after trying them!
xx

































2 comments:
Yup! Super love Bloop! I encountered their products at Watson Sunway Pyramid tho haha and trust me the pink and blue nail polish is just so awesome! One layer and its so beautiful, I apply two layers for 'more effect' lol. Thinking to get some other shade of colors too haha ~ Plus it dries super fast! But i have no problem with the brush though (^-^)
I just know that Bloop products are pretty good and reasonable! Hehe my fingers are small I guess.
Post a Comment