Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

WonderBox #4!

I've been very busy recently, and I shall explain that in my next post. But for now, my WonderBox! I'm sad to say that this would be my last subscription as I'm no longer working, therefore, no $$.. But if possible I'll try to continue subscribing. Unless, anyone wants to sponsor me ;)

I received my parcel later than I thought.. But I assumed its because of the public holiday and weekend. Anyhow, I'm pretty satisfied! I guess WonderBox managed to redeem themselves! 

When I first received it, I find it rather light.. So, I thought there will just be small samples and all. But, I was wrong!


 A better look of what I got.


The items are:
  1. Ginvera Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away
  2. Ma Chérie Air Feel Shampoo and Conditioner
  3. B.liv Feel No Sluggish Stem Cell Revival Mask
  4. Bloop Lip Linear Pencil
  5. Le Scenteur Whitening Hand and Body Lotion
  6. Nu Teen Acne and Pimples Away Cleanser
+ Nu Teen Acne Away Gel
+ Nu Teen Acne and Pimples Away Sleeping Mask
+ Nu Teen Blackheads Away Gel

Ginvera Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away

Unique with Jade Roller and blended with Bio Energy ingredients such as Bio Energy Fluid, Bio Rice Fermentation Essence, water soluble Olive Oil, Ginseng, various whitening herbs extracts, Pomelo, Green Tea Extract and Royal Jelly, Jade Eye Circles Roll Away helps to roll away dark eye circles and brightens and firms eye contours effectively. Besides, it prevents eye bags, crows feet and fine line. The roller also allows easy makeup application and lets eye makeup last longer.

Jade is an exceptional massaging medium as it contains trace minerals that benefit the human body. Through massaging with Jade ball, energy will be emitted and penetrated into the skin to nourish it. It also contains ample mineral elements that emit energy to suppress and prevent bacteria from breeding. Thus, more hygienic than other rollers.


I say what?


This roller is the main reason why I'm satisfied! I've been wanting to get a dark eye circles roller for quite sometime now. But I just couldn't bring myself around to buy it. And then, I saw it in WonderBox! Anyways, I've been using it for the past few days already.. So far, so good. I'm still uncertain if my dark circles are reduced or not (I don't usually notice until I take pictures). But, I'm loving it.

I can't seem to find the price :(

Ma Chérie Air Feel Shampoo and Conditioner

Ma Chérie consists of two full hair care ranges, and one hair styling range designed to smooth and tame hair. The products ooze a sense of French romance and are formulated with its signature ingredient; Honey Gelee, that work together harmoniously to infuse every strand of hair with abundant moisture. This brand also has a signature floral and fruity aroma developed to induce a sweet yet romantic feeling every time you use the products.

With Air Feel range, it give yourself a soft, “ light as air “ feeling. Turn your flat hair full and voluminous. Work great on colour treated hair too as it keeps colour-vibrant for a longer period.


I say what?


I have not tried this, yet. But based on what I've heard and read, Ma Chérie is a good brand. My problem is.. The price. I'll update after using them! (UPDATED) I love the scent! And my hair feels just right using them! Not oily, nor dry!

200 ml of Ma Chérie Air Feel Shampoo costs RM 26.90
500 ml of Ma Chérie Air Feel Shampoo costs RM 44.90
500 ml of Ma Chérie Air Feel Conditioner costs RM 46.90

B.liv Feel No Sluggish Stem Cell Revival Mask

This rejuvenating mask splashed your face with antioxidants and cell-revitalizing nutrients,which paving the way for young and vibrant skin without toil! Feel No Sluggish blossoms your skin with long-haul invigoration by imbuing a little magic in your stem cell. Its fruit goodness jazz up your haggard-looking skin, while quashing all the pesky signs of time, leaving you looking oh-so-gorgeous and absolutely sound once again!

One of the main ingredients is Apple Stem Cell. It is a liposomal preparation based on stem cells of a rare Swiss apple. It activates dermal stem cells which encourage cell renewal and revitalize skin. Its age-defying and anti-wrinkle are well studied. Secondly, Co-enzyme Q10 possesses strong anti-oxidant property to help reduce free radical damages and prevent the appearance of aging signs. Thirdly, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) hydrates the skin and mimics the skin’s inherent moisturizing ability to improve water retention up to 1,000 times of its own weight. 


7 sheets of B.liv Feel No Sluggish Stem Cell Revival Mask costs RM 39.90 
(If i'm not mistaken)

Bloop Lip Linear Pencil

The bloop Lip Liner Pencil has highly saturated colour that is long lasting and does not fade easily throughout the day. It is smudge-proof and water resistant, perfect for everyday use! 

I say what?


I have not use any lip linear before, so this is something new for me! Not bad! 

One Bloop Lip Linear Pencil costs RM 28.00

Le Scenteur Whitening Hand and Body Lotion


I say what?


I said it before, and I will say it again.. I love this scent! I have been using this lotion recently, this will be my backup to put in my handbag! Perfect size!

Nu Teen Acne and Pimples Away Cleanser

It comes with anti-bacterial properties that helps to soothe pimples. This cleanser remove excess oil and dirt leaving a cool sensation on the skin after washing. Thus, skin is kept clean and healthy!

I say what?


I've not used this before but I heard of it before. Well, nice scent! I'll update after using it! (UPDATED) I gave it to my brother because he wanted a face wash. To him, he said it was OK (guys being guys, with just OK) So, I can't review much.

100 g of Nu Teen Acne and Pimples Away Cleanser costs RM 11.90

Nu Teen Acne Away Gel, Acne and Pimples Away Sleeping Mask and Blackheads Away Gel



+ Nu Teen Acne Away Gel


+ Nu Teen Acne and Pimples Away Sleeping Mask


+ Nu Teen Blackheads Away Gel


All of the three above I gave boyfriend to use. So far, okay ah. I don't know if he uses it regularly or not, but if it's good, I might get for him!

Help me gain referral points by clicking here! Thank you!

That's all for now! I will update again in a day or two!

xx

No comments: