Last week was the last week my first semester. Overall, my first semester is good. Made many new friends and I'm more confident in presentations.
One downside about my course is that there is nothing interesting going on. I mean like, I want to join sports or some kind of activity.. But never got around to do so because no friends are active in sports, etc. Maybe I should start to fly solo next semester.
Anyways, the outfit in today's post is my personal favourite! One of my work colleague gave me some of her clothes that she didn't want to wear already. I don't mind getting second hand clothes, as long it is suitable for me.
I always love maxi dress! But because I'm pretty short, it is not that suitable for me. But I think I can pull it off.
I thought of pairing the dress with a belt but since I wore the jacket (I don't remove the jacket in class, cold remember?), I don't think the belt is necessary.
Dress: Nongluck (?)
Denim jacket: Zing Yi
Do you fancy maxi dresses like I do?
xx



No comments:
Post a Comment