Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

LOTD OOTD #2

Another update about my outfit! Actually, what I wear is just a mix and match from what I have in my wardrobe, or sometimes my mum's wardrobe. Hehehe. 

As I mentioned in my previous post, my classes are usually very cold. But I still wear skirts/dress at times because my classes on Monday and Tuesday are just three to four hours long. So, I guess I can bare the cold. Only on Wednesdays (whole day class) I wear long tights/jeans. 

So, on one of the Mondays or Tuesdays, I wore this combination..


The denim jacket is actually a blouse or top. I just wore it as a jacket to pair with my dress. And the string that I tied to the jacket is actually from the dress. I don't really like loose jacket, that's why. I just love the looks of the back of my outfit hehehe.

What do you think?

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Jacket/Blouse: Kitschen

xx

No comments: