I've been wanting to update about this special WonderBox but I'm pretty occupied with mid term test and assignments.. But I guess I could find the time to update, anyways.
Well, September's WonderBox had been delayed because one of their sponsorship product could not arrive in time from HK due to the recent weather condition and they had another brand partner that could not deliver the product in time due to an unscheduled stock check exercise at their warehouse. To redeem themselves, they will be giving two additional full-size products in the October WonderBox (Neutrogena Ageless Essence & Bloop’s new nail strip kit). This only applies to those who made the subscription for September's.
I'm actually alright with it. Because I understand their situations. It's not like I can force them to get the products for me. Plus, they are giving to additional full-size products! Why be fussy?
Back to the point, I am lucky enough to be selected as one of the lucky receiver of a special product set from Neutrogena. It's like a review, I assume? But anyways, you can find these in your local Watson or Guardian shops.
The Neutrogena set would be.. Deep Clean, Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub and Ultra Foam Cleanser, reveal clean and younger-looking skin! Of course, me being myself, I'm happy with what I received!
Tadaaaa! Pretty pink! Both have the same scent, the fruity-grape scent. But I'm not a big fan of the scent though..To me, it smells like detergent mixed with fruity grape.
Well, this Foaming Scrub 'effectively removes up to 99% of oil, dirt and impurities. It also helps to eliminate dead skin cells for a younger-looking and healthy skin'. What I love about it is, that there are small, fine scrubs in the gel! I always think that the small scrubs will really scrub off the dirt and oil on my face. Hehehe. And I can't actually feel the small scrubs when I'm washing my face with it (coarse scrub can actually damage your skin, fyi).
The Ultra Foam Cleanser is a face cleanser that 'effectively removes up to 99% of oil, dirt and impurities. It also helps to eliminate dead skin cells for a younger-looking and healthy skin'. And what I love about it is, that the cleanser is based on liquid-to-foam concept, upon pressing the nozzle. I know most face cleanser are all based on this concept, but I don't use any of that I know. The foam makes my cleansing easier!
To add on the reason why I like this set because the fruity grape scent lingers on my face after using them. Although I don't really like the scent, but the scent isn't that strong on my face after washing it off. So, its alright. I like the packaging too! Both are designed very simple yet attractive. Besides, my face feel refreshed and cleaner after using them!
And did I mention that there's two different sets?! Yes, one is the Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit and the other is the Brightening Mulberry! Both includes the scrub and foam cleanser. The only differences are the type (Revitalizing or Brightening) and the scent! Which would you get?
To me, given the chance to buy, I would by the Neutrogena Mulberry set! I did drop by at Watson and 'smelt' the Mulberry one. And I prefer that scent than the Pink Grapefruit. But otherwise, I'm okay with it as both are of different type. It depends all on your own preference, really.
100 g of Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub costs RM 21.90
175 ml ofRevitalizing Pink Grapefruit Ultra Foam Cleanser cost RM 31.90
So whatchu waiting for? The prices are definitely reasonable and worth it! Do head down to your nearest Watson and Guardian and even Caring, to get your own set today!
xx









No comments:
Post a Comment