I'm pretty busy (and lazy) with my university life right now.. Not as I expected, but I'm trying my best to get used to it. With many assignments, presentations and even mid term exams coming soon, I don't know where to begin. Everything is, like, half done.
To keep my blog updated, I'm just going to upload what I wear to class. I will try to upload one in every few days time because if not, you will see me wearing most of my outfit often. By the way, you can follow me on Instagram to know what I wear. I update my outfit on Instagram on the day itself because it is more convenient for me. But on blog update, I'll describe more on why I wear this and that, so on..
(with a cardigan. My class is really cold.)
I matched grey floral-ish top with a plain shorts (looks like a skirt in the front, but it is actually a shorts) because my outfit would be to plain without any pattern. Well, for me at least I will feel that the outfit will be plain and dull. The colors itself are already dull.. So, I added a pink belt (if you notice, it's the belt that I got as my birthday gift!) to make it, more alive.
What do you think? Will you wear this?
One of those days, I wore this..
(with a cardigan. My class is really cold.)
I matched grey floral-ish top with a plain shorts (looks like a skirt in the front, but it is actually a shorts) because my outfit would be to plain without any pattern. Well, for me at least I will feel that the outfit will be plain and dull. The colors itself are already dull.. So, I added a pink belt (if you notice, it's the belt that I got as my birthday gift!) to make it, more alive.
What do you think? Will you wear this?
Top: Brands Outlet: X Girl
Shorts: (Brand-less, my sister gave me)
If you are wondering, I took the pictures myself (by setting timer) using my phone (Samsung S2) at around four-ish, five-ish, in the evening. That's the time when the sun shine best! Because I have no proper camera and photographer lah. Making the best out of what I have, okay.
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment