And so.. I have won yet again, another contest from CLEO magazine for May. I thought I could have won something better, but it's okay.. I'll settle for this. Better than nothing!
Well, I won an Enchanteur Beautiful set consisting of perfumed body lotion, perfumed talc, body mist, eau de toilette, roll-on deodorant and stick deodorant.
The singly pictures. Hehe, I know, this might bore you.
That is pretty much for my post this time! But I really want to say that the Enchanteur Beautiful scent are very lovely and girly. Like so so so suitable for me! Now I have like three different sets of this kind of package because remember, I won the Le Scenteur sets too (below)? So, yeah.
I know I said that I am going to update on my next baking post, like two months ago? Yeah.. Well, my kitchen is currently undergoing some maintenance. Like a major one. Lol. So, the utensils and materials are all over the place, and I couldn't careless to look for it. Hahahaha I'm very sorry for not doing what I'm suppose to do (that is to update about my baking post). Hopefully, my other updates are entertaining enough to read!
xx










No comments:
Post a Comment