Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Silly billies!

Friends come and go in our life. Or otherwise, it's just a touch 'n go relationship.

I have many friends since I was young (not to brag, really). I even have close friends (back then) like in a gang of four or so. As usual, as the years passed, most of us drifted apart.. Different schools, different class, different attitude. Nevertheless, did I enjoy and treasure my relationship with them. Bad ones, good ones, both.

 Most of my friends are on my Facebook/Twitter, seldom or never say 'hi' 'bye' unless birthday wishes. So most of the time I will just see back and fourth, to know how are they or what are they doing. It's not stalking, I guess.. Just to update myself or let's say, being 'kepo'. I tried keeping in touch with them, but I guess they don't even bother. I mean, I know some of my friends still contact each other, but without me (those from different schools). I feel left out. Somehow, I've got a hunch that most of them turned their backs against me, by bad-mouthing about me. But i guess that's what makes us human. 

I've been through a lot, since primary. Those were the fun times, where I didn't have to care so much about anything, everything. Okay, may be I've had some bad times with some friends, but we did talked it over, as far as I can remember. I used to have birthday parties when I was in primary. And boy, did I enjoy. I even have pictures as remembrance. But things changed, right?

Then in secondary, I made many new and wonderful friends because I was in different school with most of my primary friends. I also lost some friends during secondary. So, this where all the dramas began. I hate to admit, but I did love all the dramas during secondary school. That's what make secondary life interesting and challenging. Oh, you get what I mean. I would love to blog all about it, but this is just my stories. I'll just share a part of it.

Okay, so we were in the same school, but never thought that we could be friends because of our different personalities.. Like totally different! Coincidentally, we were in the same class during Form Three. We still have our own group back then. Then, suddenly, I don't remember when, we just clicked! As time passes, we just grew closer and fonder.

Although we chose different streams after Form Three, we still got together during recess or anytime if possible, may be we aren't as close as before. By the end of our secondary days, we all know that we will not be seeing/meeting each other as often. One went up North to study, another is busy with her personal life and I, took up Form Six. 

However, during my Form Six years, we still contacted each other, but seldom. We were there for each other during some personal matters, which I won't mention. We took turn to look after each other, or that's what I feel. We met up once awhile for special occasions, like birthday or festivals. 

Well, I updated this because I've been hanging out with them a lot recently.. And I do miss our times back in the days (I feel old, saying that lol). We've been talking and reminiscing about our past and current issues. We exchanged thoughts and giving advises. As though things never changed iyn the past. 

Now, I know and I realized good friends really do exist.. Regardless how many months or years that we have not seen each other. We, I can just be myself around them. 

And some of you have already guessed, those two I'm mentioning about are, Sereen and Ian Yue. Yes, they always argue with each other. Leaving me as the middle person. But I'll never get bored of that.

This was how naive and vain we were, back then in Form Three!


Looks like things didn't change, huh? Us, now.


Pardon me for the super messy blog line and my grammars! 

xx

No comments: