Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Go away!

I've been pretty tired lately.. Without having to do anything, much. Well, I blame the haze. 

The hazy situation here in Selangor has worsen ever since it started. Well, I thought the haze might recede as the wind was blowing strong, on occasion. In contrary, the weather had gotten worst. My eyes are all blurry and tired and dry and irritated. Constantly inhaling the haze although I'm in my house. No fresh air. How suffering is that?

I already hated that my dad smokes, in the house especially. But now, the haze? I feel annoyed most of the time. I know most of you, kids especially, is loving the day off from school or maybe work, for some.. But do you ever think about your health? You are typically worrying about holidays instead of your health. Well, I just don't get it. You can just skip school to avoid the haze, why complain here and there? And some of you 'scare' you might get a warning later.. Skip one day will get warning letter ah? I say bullshit. Who asked you to skip other days, if without reasons? If you have reasons to skip the other days, I'm sure you would have given the reason letter why you skipped school.

Another is, the blaming game. If we, Malaysians, started the haze because our factories are there or so, why play the blame game, now? Isn't it better to think of a solution instead? I also don't get it.

I do have the same wishes as you, to wish that the weather improve, to pray that our elderly and kids are doing just fine, to know that those asthma peeps are alright.  

Just a super short update, I can't think anymore, for now. I'm heading to bed, at this hour, now. 

And yes, please drink plenty of water and if possible, stay indoors! Or not, wear multiple layers of face masks, just don't suffocate, lol!

Good night, and stay safe please!

xx

No comments: