Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

WonderBox #3!

I have been updating pretty often lately, hehehe..

Anyways, based on my title, you already guessed it! I've gotten my WonderBox today itself. I am surely happy and excited because they sent out to deliver yesterday.. And my package is already here! They took a day to deliver. Just to inform that WonderBox changed their delivery date. I mentioned in my #2 that they sent on on the 20th of every month right.. Now they changed to 25th of every month.

On the other hand, I'm like, utterly disappointed with WonderBox this month because..They gave two same items as the May's. Thus, remained three other items.And out of the three items, both were pretty small sample. So, maybe that's why I feel disappointed. Okay lah, maybe I am not THAT easy to be pleased.. But   seriously ma, why would anyone give the same item twice?


The five items are..
  1. Beutymate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner
  2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Intensive Hydrating Mask
  3. Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel
  4. Murad Exfoliating Pomegranate Mask
  5. Auspres Aqua Active Sleeping Mask and Aupress Ultimate White Extra Intensive Spot Serum together with a exclusive invitation
+ 50% voucher from Kado New Hair Studio
+ RM 30 gift voucher from Murad


There you go! Well, as you can see, the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Intensive Hydrating Mask (blue packet) and Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel (green tube) are the same from the previous month..


Beutymate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner


It contains Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl and Glycoprotein. The Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract helps by hydrating skin and facilitates the skin cell's metabolism rate which prepares the skin for faster active ingredient absorption. Formulated with the natural mineral, Hydrolyzed Pearl can bright up the skin tone and balance pH value, that smoothen and soften skin. Glycoprotein helps to increase the moisture balance in cuticle up to 15 hours!


120 ml of Beutymate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner costs RM 49.90

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Intensive Hydrating Mask

It is a 3D contour-fit stretch fabric for better absorption. The hydro boost hydrating essence gives immediate and long-lasting hydration. It is available at Guardian & Watson's.


I say what?


Well, this face is oversize-d for my little face.. Haha. But the eye, nose and mouth openings are just alright, not too large. However, it's pretty watery. So I find it difficult to put on because the liquid dripped here and there. After using it, I feel refreshed, where my skin feel moist and supple.

Box of five sheets costs RM 59.90

Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel

Zero blackheads in 1 step. It rubs away deep layer of dead skin cells and blackheads painlessly. The gel also contracts pores for refines skin as dead skin cells have been cleared from pores. Black spots, freckled and scars will be lightened and thus, brightens dull complexion by changing dark, rough skin to smooth skin. Besides it regulates sebum secretion to prevent pimples and enhances quick absorption of skin care products.


I say what?


The gel is smooth, almost balm like and it's scent free. I used it once already, and I must say, wow! Okay lah, not to exaggerate but really, my skin is instantly smoother. And this gel isn't like the typical harsh and rough scrub. So, I'm amazed. I very easily get amazed -_- and I think I would like to continue using it for long term to brighten my complexion. See if it really works or not.

60 ml of Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel costs RM 38.00

Murad Exfoliating Pomegranate Mask

Murad's Pomegranate Mask instantly smoothes and hydrates skin, restoring brightness and balances combination skin.


I say what?


[UPDATED] I actually starting to love Murad.. This mask is truly amazing! After applying it in a minute or so, I started to feel a little burning sensation.. A good one of course! Later, after rinsing off, my skin instantly feel cleaner and smoother! No joke. You can ask my boyfriend (he used it too). However, still reconsidering because of the price.


6x7.5ML Murad Exfoliating Pomegranate Mask RM108

Auspres Aqua Active Sleeping Mask and Aupress Ultimate White Extra Intensive Spot Serum 

Auspres Aqua Active Sleeping Mask provides immediate hydration across all areas concern, restoring dewy and supple complexion. Meanwhile, Aupres Ultimate White Extra Intensive Spot Serum contains multiple whitening ingredients to inhibit persistent dark spots and improves skin dullness while preventing melanin production, leaving skin looking brighter and more radiant.


They look cute right? Especially the pink tube!

I can't seem to find the price :(

The exclusive invitation..

  
Hopefully, boyfriend has the time to bring me..

+ 50% voucher from Kado New Hair Studio


Another discount voucher for my mane (hair).. It is located in SS 15.

+ RM 30 gift voucher from Murad


I guess that's all! I hope the next WonderBox would be much better than this!

Help me gain referral points by clicking here! Thank you! 

xx

No comments: