Just wanted to share what I've got/won recently.. Hehehe.
In January, I entered a contest in the CLEO magazine. I'm pretty sure most of you heard of this magazine before. Well, I sent many contest entry of different contests. And I won a Le Scenteur hamper! Okay, maybe not a hamper, but I still won! I'm abit 'jakun' right? Haha I don't win contests, okay, maybe that's why.
Anyways, it's a local product. Or I think it's from Singapore? I can't seem to find much information about it.
So, what did I got from Le Scenteur? I got, not one, but four, different sets/themes from this brand. Each consisted of perfumed talcum, Eau De Toilette, whitening hand and body lotion and anti-perspirant deodorant.
Let me 'show off' okay? Just to fill my blog.
The first one is Le Scenteur Passion. I personally love this set, or maybe because it is pink in colour..
Next is Le Scenteur Desire. Pretty strong scent, and lovely blue.
Then, Le Scenteur Sensation. I also like the scent of this set. Neither too strong or light. Just perfect.
Lastly, Le Scenteur Romance. I think this set has the strongest scent compared to others. And they missed out the Eau De Toilette for this. I sad.
Plus, the perfume's bottle is pretty. Okay lah, I know you have prettier ones. But I don't use perfumes, so I'm excited lah. Be happy for me awhile can right? Hahaha.
What did I do with all of these, as there are four different sets? And obviously I can't be using all of these at once. So, I gave one set, the Desire set, to my mummy! This would be my Mother's gift for her, for now. And another, the Romance, to my grandmother.
The problem is, where can I place them? For those who doesn't know, I do not have my own room. So, my stuffs are practically everywhere.. I guess it's time for a clean spring!
But above all, I can save money for the next few months from buying my usual lotion. I'm going to make full use of them.
And I'll be updating the next baking post soon! Can you take a guess what would it be? Desserts category, obviously!
xx







No comments:
Post a Comment