I received my pretty little parcel two days ago! I bought it online from WonderBox about two weeks back. I am excited to see what are they giving this month, as this is my first time subscribing it.
In case you didn't know what is WonderBox about, it is about discovering your true beauty and products that will help to bring out the best in you. With the subscription, you will and can receive an exclusive curated WonderBox filled with up to five samples of premium cosmetics and beauty products! WonderBox collaborates with the experts from the top brands from Clinelle to Esemeria Organic to O.P.I. Click here to know more about the collaborated brand! Plus, delivery is included in your monthly subscription fee of only RM 39.90! It's totally worth it!
Okay, so, my WonderBox!
Very 'piao liang' hor! It's not that big, roughly like an A4 sized.
Esmeria Organics
To start off is the Esmeria Organics! Esmeria Organics products are purely natural, organic and free from harmful or potentially harmful ingredients. Esmeria Organics is made in Malaysia which is certified by EcoCert (the French-based international organic certification body). Like any other facial care products, Esmeria Organics facial care range is personalized with the three steps (cleanse, tone and moisturize).
What I received was Alpine Willow Herb Facial Travel Set for oily and acne prone skin!
This beautiful pink and purple plant grows amongst rocks and stones in the glaciers.This rare species is rich with flavanoids and tannins. Alpine Willow Herb is proven scientifically to reduce oiliness (by controlling the production of sebum), reduce skin inflammation (by controlling certain types of bacteria that also cause acne) and reduce pore size.
20 ml of Alpine Willow Herb Purifying Cleansing Gel has natural plant based active ingredients (aloe vera leaf juice, alpine willow herb extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, sweet orange oil, roman chamomile oil, sunflower seed oil, parfum made from essential oil).
15 ml of Alpine Willow Herb Purifying Toner has natural plant based active ingredients (aloe vera leaf juice, alpine willow herb extract, butterfly bush extract, thyme extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, sea water, green algae extract, sweet orange oil, roman chamomile oil, sunflower seed oil).
10 ml of Alpine Willow Herb Moisturizing Gel has natural plant based active ingredients (aloe vera leaf juice, alpine willow herb extract, butterfly bush extract, thyme extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, sea water, green algae extract, roman chamomile oil, sunflower seed oil).
I say what?
I started using them yesterday, and it was amazing! I don't really use facial products because my skin will be dry later on. But with these Esmeria Organics facial care, my skin is not only moisturized, it smells sweet and pleasant too! I might start using this product soon because the prices are reasonable!
75 ml of Alpine Willow Herb Purifying Cleansing Gel costs RM 32.90
60 ml of Alpine Willow Herb Purifying Toner costs RM 32.90
30 ml |Alpine Willow Herb Moisturizing Gel costs RM 49.90
Moving into the larger box, there are a few vouchers that are pretty useful for me.
And then there are four more products in the box! I know the box looks kind of empty but what matters is the products.
Timeless Truth Tea Tree Phenol Smoothing Mask
Firstly, the Timeless Truth Tea Tree Phenol Smoothing Mask. It is an advance skincare phenomenon using a unique and patented Green Tea Functionality Cloth that fortifies the skin from ionization and simultaneously regulates oil secretion. The benefits are treatment for acne, maintain elasticity, prevent premature aging and skin radiance with Tee Tree Polyphenols Facial Cloth, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera, Chamomilla Extract, Hyaluronic Acid
I say what?
Since I have not used it, I can't review much about it. But it seems promising! (UPDATED!) Okay, what I really love about this mask is that it is face fitting. You know how most masks a larger than your face? And the holes for your eyes and nose and mouth are all out of place? Well, this mask isn't! It fits perfectly onto my face. And it isn't too watery not slimy. And the after effect was goooood, smooth and supple skin!
One mask costs RM 10
Mineral Makeup Ronasutra
Next would be Mineral Makeup Ronasutra Cheek Colour. Mineral Makeup Ronasutra is a brand of cosmetics and beauty products are wholly formulated using the earth’s minerals, rendering them free from harsh chemicals including talc, dyes, perfumes, preservatives and oils. The blusher is made from 100% earth minerals that gives a naturally luminous look for a soft and even toned complexion. Plus, this blusher is suitable for all skin types!
I say what?
I personally love the sweet pinkish colour! But I gave it to my sister because she's the makeup freak ;)
3 g of Ronasutra Mineral Cheek Colour costs RM 38
L'Oréal Professionnel
Last but not least, L'Oréal Professionnel! Obviously you have heard of this. The saloon that I often go, uses this brand. And I really like this brand, but just can't afford it. L'Oréal Professionnel has this important belief with their hairdresser partners: women are not only all different, but each is unique. This is why L'Oral Professionnel's philosophy is "all different, each unique". It's interesting.
Well, I received L'Oréal Professionnel Liss Ultime Shampoo and L'Oréal Professionnel Liss Ultime Masque! These are for unmanageable and frizzy hair, like mine.
L'Oréal Professionnel Liss Ultime Shampoo cleases, calm and smoothen rebellious, frizzy hair as it contains Olive and Argan Oils.
Meanwhile, L'Oréal Professionnel Liss Ultime Masque is super smoothing that bathes hair in hydration, polishing its surface and providing humidity protection. Hair shine is enhances and hair control is regained.
I say what?
I used it for the first time yesterday, and boy, there were immediate result! As in a slight change in my hair condition. I believe these are supposed to use regularly to see the differences.
250 ml/500 ml of L'Oréal Professionnel Liss Ultime Shampoo costs RM 50/RM 79
200 ml of L'Oréal Professionnel Liss Ultime Masque costs RM 67
Fuhh! What a lengthy update! I know some of you won't read the whole text, but nice try!
Help me gain referral points by clicking here! Thank you!
Help me gain referral points by clicking here! Thank you!
xx














No comments:
Post a Comment