Everyone said that our outer appearance is not as important as our inner core. But who are they kidding? Outer appearance is as important as the inner core. Many also said that we shouldn't judge people just by looking at them, but that is what we will come across first. So, don't deny it.
Thus, for me, I care about how I look or how I dress, especially my skin (face) condition. To me, let's say, if I have a huge zit on my face, my confidence level would definitely reduced. Or those black circles that are very obvious? Don't you agree?
So, I turned to Laneige! Laneige is a Korean product, whereby it means natural 'snow' in French. It can be found in most of the Asian country like Hong Kong, China and Malaysia. Laneige pursues the artistic sense of 'snow' crystals and completes the beauty of women through the hydrating science of 'water', the final destination of 'snow'. Laneige scientifically studies 'water', the source of the life and the most important element of healthy skin, for optimal hydration or moisturization.
In the year 2007, they even developed and launched Laneige Homme care for men’s skin troubles. In addition to that, in that same year, Laneige Professional Makeup Line was also launched!
Anyways, you can find out more here!
Basically, I tried Laneige once only. But I was impressed. For those who doesn't know, I'm not the type who uses facial products or puts on make up often. If i do, only the light ones. Anyways, my favourite Laneige skin care product would definitely be..
So, what's yours?
Thus, for me, I care about how I look or how I dress, especially my skin (face) condition. To me, let's say, if I have a huge zit on my face, my confidence level would definitely reduced. Or those black circles that are very obvious? Don't you agree?
So, I turned to Laneige! Laneige is a Korean product, whereby it means natural 'snow' in French. It can be found in most of the Asian country like Hong Kong, China and Malaysia. Laneige pursues the artistic sense of 'snow' crystals and completes the beauty of women through the hydrating science of 'water', the final destination of 'snow'. Laneige scientifically studies 'water', the source of the life and the most important element of healthy skin, for optimal hydration or moisturization.
In the year 2007, they even developed and launched Laneige Homme care for men’s skin troubles. In addition to that, in that same year, Laneige Professional Makeup Line was also launched!
The ambassador for Laneige is Song Hye-Kyo! She's so pretty! You can see her skin glowing even with a random shot of her, below. I always envy her since I watched Full House. Now, more envious! -_-
Anyways, you can find out more here!
Basically, I tried Laneige once only. But I was impressed. For those who doesn't know, I'm not the type who uses facial products or puts on make up often. If i do, only the light ones. Anyways, my favourite Laneige skin care product would definitely be..
Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack
It has high-concentration multiberry extract yogurt pack that nourishes skin from deep inside and leaves skin supple, as it has Sogurt (specialized fermented yogurt, promotes collagen synthesis, and enhances defense ability of skin from harmful external causes.) Besides, it has multi berry complex delivers abundant nutrition and antioxidants to eliminate harmful free radicals. Plus, NAG (N-acetyl-D-Glucosamine and Niacinamide (a component of Vitamin B3) softens and clears micro size dead skin cells left after exfoliating for even denser and smoother skin texture.
The reason(s) is/are kind of straight forward. I have a dull complexion, as you can see. And I often spend my time outdoors. So, this product really will help to keep my skin nourished, soothed and exfoliated. I also want my skin to radiate and glow naturally. Which girl doesn't want?
Maybe I'll look like a pretty princess after using it ;)
On the other hand, I can't decide which make up I prefer more.
Dark Circle Concealer Kit
It covers dark circle with a gentle motion and finish with the light reflection effect of powder to give a clarified and bright complexion. The ginkgo biloba extract included in the concealer relieves the dark tone under the eyes.
or
Moisture Lip Balm
It has triple effects: hydrating + healing chapped/dry lips + preventing the signs of aging lips
Both are equally essential for me. I have pretty bad and obvious eyes circle and very poor lip condition. But if I really really have to choose, I'll go with the lip balm, as I am more concerned about my lip. I have a very bad habit of peeling my lips. So, by applying this lip balm, I can prevent myself from peeling my own lips. It can even keep my lip hydrated and moisturized!
So, what's yours?
(Ps: I have not used neither of my favourites above. I've used their BB cream, mascara, lipstick, blusher and concealer, the basics of a newbie make up only. And I was in the little booklet of Laneige! Awkward shot, really.)
xx








No comments:
Post a Comment