Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2013!



How is the beginning of the new year treating you?

Well, it has been tough for me. It wasn't what I thought it would be. But I'm starting to get used to it.

I started working part time recently in a Montessori, as a teacher to three-years-old. Yes, they are adorable! But once a kid starts crying, the others joined the kid and cry. Oh, imagine the chaos there. Plus, a few of them are sort of clingy and that makes it harder to cheer them up. My collegue said it might take a few weeks for the kids to warm up.. I think I can cope with that. Hehe.

I even need to drive to Ara Damansara, my working place, all by myself. I was so afraid that I will get lost. Luckily I didn't. Actually the route to AD is quite simple to recognize. I just got to build my confidence slowly to drive to different places.

That is pretty much how my year started. 

xx

No comments: