Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! How did you spent your Christmas this year?

Well, for me, I spent it with my boyfriend! I know, you must be wondering why didn't I spent it with my family. This is because they don't celebrate. So, since it was a public holiday, finally I get to spend time with my boyfriend!


Our Christmas was just like a simple date. We walked, shopped, dined and watched movie. Nevertheless, it was nice. 

We had lunch at..


Yes! Something different after my return from London. The prices for the sets are reasonable as there were starter, main course and dessert for only RM 34.90++! Plus, it was delicious. It may not live up to your expectations like all those high class restaurants, but certainly a place to dine in.


 Later that night, boyfriend's friends joined us to watch CZ12 (Chinese Zodiac 12) starring Jackie Chan. This would be his last movie, and I would say he went out with a bang! No kid. Go and watch it this holiday! I don't think you will regret if you are into comedy and action. But bear in mind, the story line is not that great.


xx

No comments: