Halloween has just passed.. What did you dressed up as? Well, I never ever celebrated Halloween before. Yes, for real! Never dress up, either. How pathetic right? -_-
Recently, I entered a contest (through Twitter) to win tickets to watch THREE horror movies in one night! I sent many entries to Nuffnang (and Churpchurp). Lucky enough, my entry was chosen! I was so, very, crazily excited!
So I since then (a week before the event) I've been thinking what to dress up as the theme was 'Halloween costumes'. I couldn't think of any as I was pretty occupied with assignments. And the night before the event, I thought of becoming.. Red Riding Hood!
My sister gave me the idea! All I need was the hood! And since my sister is a designer, I asked her to make a hood for me. Pretty simple actually! So the following day (the event day), we went Carrefour (Aeon Big) in the morning and she started doing it after lunch. Actually, I was rushing because boyfriend wanted to go early (to hang kai in 1U). So, towards the end my hood was.. Meh. But still look pretty!
There! There, ta-da!
I did not take a proper picture of my entire costume because I was rushing :(
So I since then (a week before the event) I've been thinking what to dress up as the theme was 'Halloween costumes'. I couldn't think of any as I was pretty occupied with assignments. And the night before the event, I thought of becoming.. Red Riding Hood!
My sister gave me the idea! All I need was the hood! And since my sister is a designer, I asked her to make a hood for me. Pretty simple actually! So the following day (the event day), we went Carrefour (Aeon Big) in the morning and she started doing it after lunch. Actually, I was rushing because boyfriend wanted to go early (to hang kai in 1U). So, towards the end my hood was.. Meh. But still look pretty!
Anyways, HALLO SPOOK-TOBER!
Upon arrival, we were given our tickets and small goodie bag, courtesy by GSC. Er, no picture for the goodie bag. Boyfriend was super conscious about our seating because he didn't want to sit in front.. But our seating was okay, sort of in the middle.
Sticky Candy! #GCSHorrorFest customized cute candy, sponsered by Sticky Candy themselves (btw, an outlet is opening soon in Sunway Pyramid!)!
Before the movies, there were a light snack provided for us! How awesome right?! There were also 'ghost' walking around everywhere. Managed to snap some picture here and there!
The ghost, twins in Rigor Mortis! (sorry for the low quality picture)
The happy Red Riding Hood with the ghost -_- (if you can see, that's my simple costume!)
Even the snacks look.. Creepy! Very creative!
Some backdrops of the event!
Excuse my awkward pose -_- the couch was super low, and I didn't know how to sit hahaha.
Practically, that was how the event went down. There were best dressed costumes, quizzes and trivia(s), etc!
After the movie (2 a.m.), boyfriend and I got lost trying to exit to the carpark. So I took of my heels and walk and hop and jump around -_- the mall was super dark and creepy! But I had fun!
Here's a super blurry picture of my whole costume.
Anyways, if you do want to watch any horror movies (Rigor Mortis, Carrie and The Second Sight to be more specific) in the cinema, the first 50 customers daily, who purchase two tickets from GSC (online) will receive a free Surprise Box (every 2 tickets purchased). This promo is between 26th October 2013 to 10 November 2013!
- The first 50 customers daily will receive a free Surprise Box with every 2 tickets purchased
- This promotion is only valid for any of these 3 movies: Rigor Mortis, Carrie and The Second Sight
- The promo period is from 26th of October 2013 to 10th of November 2013

Go go! Whatchu waiting for? The movies aren't all that bad or spooky!
xx















No comments:
Post a Comment