Churp Out 2013 was held last Saturday (19102013) from 1100 until 2000.. And I went with boyfriend! Luckily boyfriend agreed to go, hehehe. We just dropped by awhile, around eleven plus and looked around. As we went that early, not much were happening. I mean stalls were open, there were activities already, but the crowd wasn't there, yet. I didn't participate in any games or activities, because we had other plans in the afternoon.
Just some pictures of what when down.
Reverse Bungee! The reason why boyfriend agreed to go is because of this.. But he said 'not challenging' -_-
The venue was at Setia City Mall! My first time there.
The stalls by our famous bloggers! I personally saw Audrey (fourfeetnine), Cheeserland and Bobo Stephanie. All really pretty, and friendly!
And so, we decided to walk around Setia City Mall awhile and had our lunch there. Pretty much like Sunway Pyramid, I would say.
My lunch at Simple Life Healthy Vegetarian Restaurant. Not bad, the charcoal sandwich!
xx














No comments:
Post a Comment