Based on my previous post, now, point two!
This would be a rather sentimental and sad update because I resigned.. From my job.. To continue my studies. If you are wondering why I didn't choose a part time course, yes, I considered that too. But for now, I just want to concentrate and experience university life.
I'm really, truly blessed and thankful to have had work there. Everyone has been very helpful and friendly, guiding me, since I did not have any experience. I learnt a lot and because of this job, I intend to pursue more. Most of all, I'm going to miss my kids! And aunty's yummy cooking. Boss even had a farewell lunch for me, take away Kenny Roger's!
So, because of this event, I was busy preparing small, little penguins for all the teachers in my school. You know, a little gift for them upon my departure. I thought of buying the gifts, but I couldn't decide what I should buy.. Then I thought of the penguins!
My army of penguins, preparing to conquer my blog! Don't you find them adorable? (I know some of you think that, 'that doesn't look like a penguin..'. Well, yeah I got it. It's because of the various and random colour.)
My army of penguins, preparing to conquer my blog! Don't you find them adorable? (I know some of you think that, 'that doesn't look like a penguin..'. Well, yeah I got it. It's because of the various and random colour.)
A closer look of my penguin. It took quite some time to draw the eyes, you know, like what shape should it be. And finally, these eyes are best suited for them.
Those are the various and random-ness colour I did. Which is your favourite, hmm? The yellow one with green beak and feet and the baby pink with the blue beak and feet (both of them, at the most left side) is a little hideous. Hahaha my colour combination went wrong, some where.
And them, swimming hehehehe!
And I'd never thought they would actually give me gifts, too. Not to mention one or two parents too!
So, I've got pairs of earrings, bracelet, necklace, pendant, the little cup, Ferrero Rocher and ZARA tshirt. Nothing much, but I'm happy.
Plus, the gift (ZARA tshirt) from one of my kids' parents, was totally unexpected. Because I didn't tell any parents that I'm resigning.. But the mummy found out through FB (my colleague tagged me in a post about me resigning) and she got the gift last minute, with the price tag still on leh!
Anyways, I am sure I will drop by there once a while, when I'm free or for any occasions.
(No pictures of my teachers and kids for private and confidential matter)
For now, I just going to enjoy my one half week break before class commence.
xx







No comments:
Post a Comment