I've been tidying my mess, like everywhere in the house. I don't have my own room, so I find it hard to keep my stuffs all in my place. Anyways, I found many old story books that I used to read. Girly, romantic and horror are all my favourite genre.
And so, I decided to sell off my books, girlish type (I would love to sell my horror ones, but they are all kiddish horror like Goosebumps, Mr. Midnight and True Singapore Ghost Stories.. And I don't think they are sell-able). Most of these books are well kept. But they have that old books 'smell' and pages are a bit yellowish because they are like, more than five years ago books. And the prices are definitely cheaper than the ones sold in the bookshops!
So, just have a look and see if you are interested in any books. The front cover and synopsis are all below.
Title: The Chalet GirlPages: 312Price: RM 15Code: 01
Title: Memoirs
Pages: 314
Price: RM 15
Code: 02
Title: The Kept Woman
Pages: 311
Price: RM 15
Code: 03
Title: Chinese Whispers
Pages: 335
Price: RM 15
Code: 04
Title: Wish You Were Here
Pages: 279
Price: RM 15
Code: 05
Title: Accidentally Engaged
Pages: 313
Price: RM 15
Code: 06
Title: The Art Of French Kissing
Pages: 308
Price: RM 15
Code: 07
Title: Tangled Up In You
Pages: 309
Price: RM 15
Code: 08
Title: It Must Be Love
Pages: 312
Price: RM 15
Code: 09
Title: Mounting
Pages: 248
Price: RM 15
Code: 10
Title: Honey Trap
Pages: 340
Price: RM 15
Code: 11
Title: True Love (and other LIES)
Pages: 344
Price: RM 15
Code: 12
Title: The Little Lady
Pages: 472
Price: RM 18
Code: 13
Title: Fallen
Pages: 452
Price: RM 25
Code: 14
SOLD
Title: Gone Missing
Pages: 191 pages
Price: RM 5
Code: 15
Title: The Friends Forever Collection
Pages: 594
Price: RM 20
Code: 16
Title: Pop Princess
Pages: 311
Price: RM 15
Code: 17
Title: Ingo
Pages: 320
Price: RM 10
Code: 18
Title: Avalon High
Pages: 279
Price: RM 15
Code: 19
(My personal favourite!)
Title: The Flower Power Collection
Pages: 544
Price: RM 18
Code: 20
Title: Missing you
Pages: 268
Price: RM 10
Code: 21
Title: Up All Night
Pages: 384
Price: RM 15
Code: 22
Title: Tommy Sullivan Is A Freak
Pages: 248
Price: RM 18
Code: 23
(My personal favourite!)
Title: When She Was Good
Pages: 228
Price: RM 8
Code: 24
Title: Thirteen
Pages: 330
Price RM 8
Code: 25
If you are sure you want the book, just drop me an email at annie_tan93@hotmail.com with the book's code. Or if you have any inquiries, feel free to ask by commenting or emailing me. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible (first come, first serve)
And I would prefer Subang Jaya buyers, because I would be able to deliver to you. But if you aren't from that area, it would be great if you can come and get it yourself.
Sorry for the unclear pictures!
xx














































No comments:
Post a Comment