Today's update is going to be about.. Graduation and prom!
I forgot to mention in my previous post that graduation was held in the morning and prom was at night. So, yeah, it was kind of a rush for me to get ready for prom.
Graduation was, meh, just okay. But the place is cool, Taylor's University Lakeside Campus. We waited quite long just to enter the hall. And while others were receiving their award, we just sat there.. You know us, a little bunch of Form 6, compared to Form 5.. Oh well. Just a short occasion.
After graduation, Jia Li, Pooi Leng and I rushed home. We needed to prepare to set our hair. I tell you, we were lucky that we managed to find someone to do the hair setting at a low price, but.. We were super unlucky while on the way home. When we wanted to leave the saloon, it rained! Then, Jia Li's car wiper got stuck! But no, we cannot go down from the car because we cannot get out pretty hair wet. Ugh. And so on.. However, it was hilarious. Teehee.
After two hours, we went back to my place for my sister to do our make-ups. For me, it was my first time putting make-up. There goes my make-up virginity.. Haha.
At about six plus, my boyfriend came and pick us up to go to Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa. Yada yada yada.. The ballroom, yes, it is grand. But the size.. Not comfortable for all of us, the Form 5 and Form 6. I thought the ballroom would be at least bigger than what I've expected. Nevertheless, the whole decorations, food, performances and surrounding are great! Salute those lower Sixers that planned all of this, and sat for their trials on Monday. Where did they find all the time to study? Man.
The outcome of my hair. I just love it!
Tadaaaa! My look for the night. Didn't got time to self-shot myself. So, this is the only picture I have of me.
Last but not least.. My boyfriend, my date!
xx















No comments:
Post a Comment