Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fighting!

With all the trials and exams going on, this Saturday, I will finally have a break. What is the special occasion? Graduation and prom. I am looking forward to attend both, especially prom, because I have never been to prom before. Yes, my previous secondary school didn't bother to plan prom for us. So, this year, I got the chance to actually attend. Plus, most of my classmates and friends are going, including my boyfriend! What's not to get excited?

But so far, I still have not find anyone to do my hair. I will look like a 'momok' if I just let my hair down like usual. My hair is so hard to handle. Dress, checked! Heels, checked! Clutch, checked! Make-up, checked! Nails, checked! What else am I forgetting?

After this Saturday, it's back-to-reality-time. Just study, study, study! Didn't score well in my trials. What to do, what to do.. 

I need to find my motivation and determination! Where have you gone to?

xx

No comments: