Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Yum!

Happy Christmas Eve :)

Today I decided to go through the flyers from the Midvalley Education Fair. So, I narrowed down to two courses which I decided to take. But first of all, I'm going to take Pre-U or A-Levels. I still couldn't decide which is better. So, most likely I'm going March intake, after the results. Haha I'm so gonna rot at home :S

Anyways, today my brother and I decided to cook lunch, tired of outside food. We just cooked some fried chicken and soup. With some leftover, we had that for lunch. Simple yet delicious ;)


Chicken fried with Kentucky's powder *if not mistaken* it was goooood! Hahaha.


Simple soup of cabbages, carrots and chicken feet. Yum :)


The leftover, pork :) dont think
otherwise, hehehe.


Lunch time winks**

Later heading for Christmas Eve dinner at dad's friend place. Im gonna be bloated and content :)

Yours truly, xx

No comments: