New Year Eve is here, soon to be New Year 2011 :)
The year 2010 had been a really fun and great year for me. Although there are bad and good times, I made it.
Thinking back again, i could hardly remember what happen at the beginning of the year (school). All I know and hoping was SPM to be over. But each day in school meant something. Spending time with friends, getting to know them, learning new things every second, growing up and etc.
Most of all, my class, the 5 Arifians. We weren't as close as this year compared to form 4. But what brought us together? The hardships of school. Not to complain, but many of our teachers do not like us. It is probably cause we are too loud and noisy all the time. But that is our personality! They couldn't change us. Its like we are living in our own tiny yet big world. We got through form 5 with us standing by and supporting each other. There may be some misunderstanding, but we got our own say and way.
The most fun and enjoying time in school was the Carnival Event. We were so pumped and hyped up for it. We even thought of many ideas together, trying to win the best sales for the event. Although we only got third place, we had fun. We tried our best, working together and gave it all. We raised funds by selling ice cream sticks (which were successful! Thanks to everyone helping hand). Oh, I remember that and unlikely to forget. Also, our favorite class teacher, Mr Liew. He has been supporting us with our decisions and sorts.
Next, the class pictures. We had taken thousands of class pictures, doesn't matter for the school magazine or anything. We were crazy and wild in our own ways. Looking through these pictures and thinking back how much fun we had, its indescribable. No words could explain us.
_______
Besides school, my family :) well, they are always there to support me no matter what. Yes, they are busy working but still have time to spent time with me. Dad, OMG, he's so cool, or maybe he acts cool. Hehehe. But I adore him, sometimes I think he pampers me too much. But I still learn what's life to me. And mum! She's so loving. I could talk to her easily. I love her spending her cash on me. Teehee. Just kidding! But I'm sure I am gonna repay them :)
My sister, hadn't been with her since 2008 until now! She went overseas to study. And she's back now. I miss her company throughout the two years. So, now, we shop together :P that's fun because shopping with mum or sister is different. I could ask her anything although her temper is no good.
Well, brother, what can i say? He loves to annoy me! And still doing that. But he's helpful. He always help me to do things. Same as my sister, his temper is no good.
_________
So, roughly about what happen in 2010 and it was great! Couldn't ask anything more :) so, Im wishing everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!
Every year, month, week, day, minute and second has a catch. You just need to be open minded and find it. I have quite a number of resolutions for 2011. I hope to accomplish them :)
Again, Happy New Year 2011!
xx
_______
Besides school, my family :) well, they are always there to support me no matter what. Yes, they are busy working but still have time to spent time with me. Dad, OMG, he's so cool, or maybe he acts cool. Hehehe. But I adore him, sometimes I think he pampers me too much. But I still learn what's life to me. And mum! She's so loving. I could talk to her easily. I love her spending her cash on me. Teehee. Just kidding! But I'm sure I am gonna repay them :)
My sister, hadn't been with her since 2008 until now! She went overseas to study. And she's back now. I miss her company throughout the two years. So, now, we shop together :P that's fun because shopping with mum or sister is different. I could ask her anything although her temper is no good.
Well, brother, what can i say? He loves to annoy me! And still doing that. But he's helpful. He always help me to do things. Same as my sister, his temper is no good.
_________
So, roughly about what happen in 2010 and it was great! Couldn't ask anything more :) so, Im wishing everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!
Every year, month, week, day, minute and second has a catch. You just need to be open minded and find it. I have quite a number of resolutions for 2011. I hope to accomplish them :)
Again, Happy New Year 2011!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment