Greetings!
I got back from Malacca yesterday. However, I find this CNY seems pretty quiet. Or maybe it is just mine. Anyways, I'm going to blog about my three-days CNY outfits/clothes/coordinates because I'm super bored right now. No one wants to come to my house to gamble. Lololol!
And before that, if you cannot stand me being vain, please stop here. The following pictures are all me and only me.
Day 1:
Pretty light makeup done by my sister! I reckoned not to put much makeup as I might sweat. And I only prefer to apply eyeliner, blusher and lip gloss.
So, that's my dress on the first day of CNY. Its red. It looks a bit orange-y for the first picture because I took it under the sun. Plus, I LOVE my bag! Its just the right size for me, small and compact!
Dress: Harajuku
Bag: (Brand-less but got it from Kenanga Wholesale City)
Word of advice, get a good handbag eventhough it is going to be costly! Unlike mine, because although it's nice, but the quality is low.
Day 2:
So, another light makeup on day two. I'm loving the silver glitter under my eyes. But come to think of it, I love any glittery items.The question is, "Do I look like a doll?" TEEHEE!
I'm switching my style, sort of, this year. So, I wore this! I'm totally into neon colors, that's why I got this. Another reason why I like bright clothes color because my skin tone is quite dark. Therefore, you got to know what is suitable for you skin tone. Just a tip.
Top: Brands Outlet: Garage
Skirt: H&M
Flats: Padini: Vincci
Day 3:
Back in Subang! I went to visit my former Form 6 class teacher with buddies. And later that night, went to Jia Li's with buddies again!
Here, my eyeliner looks more obvious because I asked my sister to draw longer. But I think to thick lah! However, overall, I love it!
And I also love this top! It looks plain but look at the detail.. Pretty neat, huh? It looks like a wing too, hehe. Even the turquoise color is to die for! My pink flat is adorable, isn't it?
Top: (Brand-less but also from Kenanga Wholesale City)
Skirt: Nichii
Flats: Padini: Vincci
I guess that's pretty much it, but not forgetting my nails! Look at 'em, all glittery too! And my phone case!
So, any comments? But before that, I know lah, my tops and skirts and dress are all normal ones, not the nice and branded ones. But I don't care. This is what I like and its affordable!
xx















No comments:
Post a Comment