Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I want to dance, and love, and dance again!

HAPPY HO-LEEEE-DAY!


Like my new hair cut?

So, the two weeks of holidays have arrived! However, I still don't feel the holiday mood. Because.. I must step up my game for my studies. Gah, mid year results aren't that great, actually, not even close to great.

Anyways, I did macarons over the weekdays. They didn't turned out well for the first time I did, they were hard like biscuits, which were edible. I did for the second time and they turned out like...



THIS! They looked like the macarons that you normally find outside. But, the shape aren't that nice just yet. And its super hard to make that double layer to come out. Only some of the macarons I did, had the double layer. 

Next stop, popcorns! Yes, my teacher roughly taught me (my class) how to do popcorns. I just did the first batch yesterday, and they were okay, burnt taste abit because I didn't watch the heat properly (oops!). 



Before popcorn making, me and boyfriend went on a shopping spree at Sunway Pyramid. But the best part of all is that, I finally get to spend quality time with my Mr. Keng! With all his hectic workload and my studies, at last we managed to just hang out and talked and laughed, about anything and everything! ♥

I still have not have enough retail therapy. Hehehehe.


The famous boyfriend ♥

xx

No comments: