Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

One year!

Today's post is about our first year anniversary. So, if you do mind, please leave :)


Its been more than a year since we have known each other. We have been through many ups and downs, yet standing strong. We may not be the sweetest, lovey-dovey couple, but that is not the main point of a relationship. What we have going on here is very easy and simple.
____________

On that particular night, we went for dinner. I chose to go..

BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP CO at Sunway Pyramid.

He has been wanting to eat this since ever, so yeah, this was our first time eating here. The environment was quiet and peaceful, nice decorations, even the services were good.

I noticed one thing cute was the signs. When you do not need any help from the waiter, we leave the blue sign which says 'Run Forrest Run'. Unless we need to order
or call for the waiter, we change the sign to 'Stop Forrest Stop'.



I would say that we will be back for more to try other meals served. But only on special occasions as it is quite expensive, to me of course.

So, if you plan to have a quiet and romantic dinner, this is not a bad choice. Plus, to all shrimp lovers out there, I can say, the shrimps served are fresh

xx

No comments: