So, let's see, what shall I update? My work's annual dinner or CNY?
I choose work first as it came first. Well, I didn't expect that I'll be invited to the dinner because im new. So, wth. Haha the dinner was in Tenji2, Puchong. It was korean or japanese buffet. Haha always get those two mixed up. The food there wasn't bad, they have sushi, desserts, teppanyaki and others. But the service was quite bad? When there were no sushis left on the display, they took quite sometime to refill.
After the dinner, we went to take pictures, not many with me though. Here are some.
After the photo taking sessions, we wanted to go a carnival/funfair because we saw the spotlight. But non of us can find that carnivall. And oh! Did i mention, six of us cramped in a Myvi? So, ended up, we went IOI mall. Wanted to watch movie, but the cinema was closed. And it was only nine plus! Bah, so we went to play pool instead.
We were all beginners except CK and Calvin? Well, after two rounds, we went back. The driver drop us home one by one.
That's about the dinner. It was funny because there were three jokers in the car.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment