Started work this week, don't wanna brag and stuff. Haha, it wasn't that bad. Just tiring. At least my working hours are flexible - part time.
So, today went my dance centre New Year party. Watching the performance really inspired me to love dancing even more. So, I shall practice more. Easy said then done.
Chinese New Year is coming! I don't know why I don't feel excited. Maybe not yet, need to do more shopping. Haha, no time lah.
***
Im feeling quite down, somehow, with no specific reasons. Just thinking too much, i guess. Gonna share some of my thoughts here, mind me, eh? Well, I think that Im no good. As in, not interesting person, not outgoing, no confidence, etc. Not to complain, but really. I see people with these qualities, and I do get jealous. Who doesn't?
I know, Im not an interesting person, don't have topic to talk too. Plus, Im shy. Its even harder for me to be outgoing. In FB or blog or twitter, you may think 'oh, she's friendly' and all sorts, well, you are wrong. In person, Im not that kind of girl. Im just the quiet girl next door.
And. I really want to be more confident. No more in between answers, know what I want. The reason why Im afraid to be that confident person because Im scared of giving the wrong answers. Im always trying to please others, can't bear to hurt them. But without knowing, I actually hurt them in some way or another.
I should just put myself out there, regardless of what people will think. Yeah, I should try to do that. We shall see the outcomes.
***
Oh, and some one said I should upload more pictures in my blog. Haha, yeah I know. Next time, I promise :)
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment